WEB DEVELOPER – ECI DEVELOPMENT, LTD.
ECI Development, Ltd. is recruiting for the position of Web Developer (Remote)
About ECI Development,
ECI Development delivers affordable luxury residence and resort communities in Central America, providing our clients with various premier lifestyle options. Everything from the Caribbean to the Pacific, from the cool tropical highlands, to dry valley vineyards. ECI delivers inspired residences for adventurous souls.
Description of the Position:
Name of Position: Web Developer
Report to (Immediate Superior): Marketing Manager
Objective of the Position:
Our ideal candidate is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites. We strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation for clients and employees.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and must be good with managing multiple deadlines
- Oversee web development projects from idea to completion.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Manage software code through full development of lifecycle
- Assist in developing ECI´s web strategies and optimal use of web technologies and related tools within the organization.
- Develop and design databases, stored procedures, and DTS packages for Web applications based on Microsoft SQL Server
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL is a plus.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Experience in UI/UX software.
- Has a keen eye for design and usability.
- Computer savvy – MS Office, Internet, Social Networking sites
- Bilingual a plus – (English/Spanish)
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
Candidates are to submit a resume and cover letter in the form below. Please include a history of web development & design. Compensation for the position is based on experience.