Hospitality Marketing Associate
ABOUT THE JOB:
ECI Development, Ltd. is recruiting for the position(s) of Hospitality Marketing Associate
The Hospitality Marketing Associate develops, generates, and executes awareness of ECI Development Resorts through Digital Marketing, Social Media Engagement, Content and Collateral creation, Public Relations and Communication and measures the business’ success through analytics. In collaboration with the, Executive Vice President of Marketing & Sales, Marketing Manager, Senior Hospitality Manager, Hospitality Sales, and Hotel Property Managers the Corporate Hospitality Marketing plays an integral role in the revenue generation and awareness of the different resorts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
ECI Development delivers affordable luxury residence and resort communities in Central America, providing our clients with various premier lifestyle options. Everything from the Caribbean to the Pacific, from the cool tropical highlands, to dry valley vineyards. ECI delivers inspired residences for adventurous souls.
The hospitality marketing associate must be capable of executing the following duties:
- Prepare and manage the hotels marketing budget in order to generate the best ROI for the Hospitality Unit.
- Develop and execute the individual hotel marketing plan for the hotel activities and promotions in conjunction with different hotel departments (i.e. sales, mice, f&b, spa etc.)
- Manage and keep all social media channels relevant and engaging to the audience in coordination with the social media specialist.
- Responsible of ensuring the Hotels and brand standards are adhered to in all written forms of communication including guestroom collateral, outlet collateral, public area brochure racks, hotel signage, etc.
- Responsible for all guest facing signage (guestroom TV’s, pre-arrival communications, digital displays, menus etc.) – including design, coordination, and printing. Adherence to each brand standards.
- Create specific strategies for each distribution channel.
- Generates campaign briefs and operational memos for promos.
- Maintain websites content up-to date in all languages.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Market research and analysis as it pertains to hospitality.
- Strategically prepare and execute media buys for digital and print, working with key partners and suppliers (printer companies, photographers, PR agency, etc.).
- Plan and oversees all hotels and corporate email marketing (Hospitality).
- Produce copy aligned with the voice and tone of the brand for digital ads, websites, OTAS, print advertising and internal advertising material.
- Takes an active role in contacting regional and national press or bloggers/ influencers.
- Coordinate with social media to assist hotel events and seasonal activities to maximize social media and content generation opportunities.
- Coordinate with Public Relations and supervise all activities related to advertising in the filming of films, photo shoots, interviews with local and foreign media, carried out in the hotels.
- To undertake basic marketing tasks such as proof-reading, updating menus within a template, inputting information and day to day printing of internal marketing materials.
- To attend marketing meetings with internal departments and external clients when appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
Must possess these skills:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Hotel Marketing segment preferable
- Bachelor’s Degree on Marketing, Tourism Management or Hotel Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience creating and analyzing SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns.
- Experience managing social media networks.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM & Medallia CSAT
- Experience with USA, Canada and Central America Market.
- Understanding of email campaign and database management.
- Graphic Design experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Photography experiences is an asset.
- Must be results oriented with ability to be flexible.
This position reports to the Marketing Manager, with a dotted line to the Sr. Hospitality Manager.
Preference will be given to candidates located in or willing to relocate to Belize or Nicaragua.
USD$1,800 per month in addition to other employee benefits and experience.